Report a Fault


To get this fixed Contact…
Footpaths PROW
Verges, grass
Trees fallen in the road
Overgrown hedges
Road signs obscured or broken
Drainage and flooding
Junction improvements
Traffic calming and Speed limits
Bus stops and routes
Cycle Paths

Link to KCC PROW reporting tool

Link to Kent County Council reporting tool
Or contact your KCC Councillor Sarah Hamilton:

Refuse Collection
Recycling banks
Litter including bins
Pavement parking
Fly Tipping
Street Cleaning
Abandoned vehicles
Dead Animals
Public Conveniences
Planning breaches
Noise Complaints
Street Cleaning
Link to Tunbridge Wells BC reporting tool
Or contact your TWBC Councillors:
If you are not sure…. Contact the Parish